- Add 1 to 2 drops of hair serum to the palm of your hand. Warm the serum between your hands for 5 seconds.
- Apply to your hair, working from the ends up to the middle of your strands. Try to spread the product evenly with your hands. Avoid applying the serum to your roots or using too much product, as this can make your hair look greasy.
- Be gentle when applying hair serum. Avoid pulling through your hair, which can cause damage.
- Once you’ve finished applying the serum, use a wide-tooth comb to gently distribute the serum evenly from the middle of your strands down to the ends.
- Style your hair as usual.
- If necessary, you can use a serum throughout the day to touch up your hair.
Argan oil is a popular essential oil. It’s produced from the kernels or the argan tree.
It’s often promoted as a useful essential oil for reducing inflammation, reversing certain aspects of aging, treating certain skin conditions and moisturizing skin and hair
Argan oil may also offer benefits for skin barrier repair, reducing inflammation and improving wound healing.Argan oil. is also rich in vitamin E, which provides a fatty layer to your hair and scalp that may help prevent dryness and can help reduce fizziness and boost shine
Argan Oil Hair Serum