1. The Information We Collect and Use
Keratoplus collects Personal Data that you voluntarily submit to the website, when you register for Keratoplus, create a talent profile, or create a recruiter/employer profile. We also collect Personal Data such as your name, email, contact details, as well as other information when you sign up for email newsletters or alerts on Keratoplus.
Keratoplus collects billing information when processing payment on Keratoplus.com in conjunction with posting casting notices, casting calls, auditions and subscribing for membership.
Keratoplus may collect and store an image of your ID proof such as driver’s license or passport or Adhaar card, and may extract and store information from the scanned image, such as your date of birth, in order to verify your identity and to confirm that you are 16 years of age or older.
Keratoplus logs your visits and use of Keratoplus, including the Keratoplus app if any, such as when you view , search or click on content, casting notices, auditions or ads, install or update our mobile apps if any, apply for roles or when you use Keratoplus’s ,essaging platform to communicate with other users. We use log-ins, cookies, web beacons, device information and internet protocol (“IP”) addresses to distinguish one user from another, your location, and log your use.
Keratoplus may place a "cookie" and on your computer when you visit a Keratoplus website. The cookies may be used to personalize your experience using Keratoplus, and to gather usage data that will help to improve the quality of the websites. You may deny, accept or delete cookies from your browser at your will.
Keratoplus may also obtain information about you through third party sources as permitted by applicable law, such as public databases, social media platforms, and marketing partners.
2. How Keratoplus Uses Your Data
· To create an account for you to use the Keratoplus casting & digital entertainment platform and services.
· To send more relevant & personalized messages for better experience, such as sending you targeted job related messages based on your location & requirement.
· To create & manage user accounts & deliver services as per your requirements
· To receive feedback and understand our users better in order to improve Keratoplus & user experience .
· To track the safety and security of the Keratoplus service and casting platform.
· To communicate membership promotion, job posting, and to engage with Keratoplus, on Keratoplus properties and across other platforms.
· To target and measure the performance of advertisements displayed to our users directly by Keratoplus or through third party advertising partners, on and off Keratoplus.
· To verify that Keratoplus account owners & their age with job posting its requirement.
· To verify your identity, in order to protect the safety and security of our customers.
Keratoplus may disclose your personal Information collected from your account on our platform to third parties in connection with a corporate transaction where all or a portion of our business (includes our customer lists) is sold or transferred. We also may share your Personally Information collected if disclosure is required by law or as part of a government investigation or proceeding. Lastly, if required to permit us to exercise or preserve our legal rights or act against any illegal activities or to protect the safety of any person.
· Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
· Comply with legal process and Govt enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, summon, statute, judicial proceeding or other legal process served on us;
· Protect & respect our rights, reputation, and property or that of our users or the public or
against legal liability.
3. How Keratoplus shares information
You get an option to make your talent profile fully visible to all users on Keratoplus, as well as publicly discoverable online across the world, or make it private, where only logged in users can view it. You may modify the information you have provided to Keratoplus at any time through your Keratoplus profile.
The Keratoplus service allows you to share information with other users by exchanging messages on the Keratoplus messaging system. When you send email or message Keratoplus customer support, Keratoplus will collect and store your name, email address and the content of your message so we can respond to your queries & provide customer support.
Participating in Keratoplus Community Forums
Your messages posted on the Keratoplus message boards will get stored on our servers and will be openly viewed by other Keratoplus users and across the world wide web.
Posting Casting Notices
Any casting notices posted by users may contain personally identifiable information and this shall consider your consent to share the contents of the casting notice with other Keratoplus users & with viewers across the world wide web.
Other Parties Designated by You- be it the talent resource or the casting notice recruiter
When using the Keratoplus Service, you may either share your information with other parties such as by letting you apply to casting notice on Keratoplus, you may share personally identifiable data with the recipient of your application OR When inviting a Keratoplus user to apply to your casting notice, you may also share personally identifiable information with that user.
Keratoplus might partner with unaffiliated companies or individuals for market research, website development & maintenance, product & services quality assurance testing, or similar purposes. Keratoplus may let these third party partners or vendors have access to personally collected information, but we make sure that we have a contract with them that they agree to maintain the confidentiality, security and integrity of such information, but only as needed to perform their functions.
To use Keratoplus websites, users must accept cookies that will be prompted at the beginning of their session to accept or decline. Users may withdraw consent by deleting their cookies from their browser settings at any time.
4. Links to other Websites
5. Security of Your Data
Keratoplus is committed to protecting the security of Your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect Your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We attempt to follow policies and procedures that will protect against unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. No amount of measures is 100% secure, however. We cannot make any promises or guarantees that your data will be safe, and you provide information to us at your own risk.
6. How To Contact Us
You may contact Keratoplus regarding our privacy practices at the following address:
If you have any questions regarding Keratoplus’s privacy practices, or if you would like to access, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us here, Contact Us, or via email to email@example.com .